All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionEmil Marriot is the pseudonym of Emilie Mataja (1855-1938), an Austrian woman writer who was highly regarded during her lifetime, but whose work has t received the scholarly attention it deserves. After an evaluation of previous criticism and a biography that concentrates on her development as a writer, this study examines in detail her contribution to short fiction, the genre most neglected heretofore by critics. By giving greater consideration to the formal aspects of Marriot's work, this study overcomes the methodological lapses in earlier studies and demonstrates on a substantial critical basis Marriot's significance as a writer of fiction.
- Author(s)John Byrnes
- PublisherHerbert & Cie Lang AG, Buchhandlung Antiquariat
- Date of Publication31/12/1983
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published1983
- ImprintHerbert & Cie Lang AG, Buchhandlung Antiquariat
- Weight500 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.