Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.20+ AU $3.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by boonarr
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore fun adventures from Emily, the girl who was born with an eye on the end of her finger - which, when you are into solving mysteries, can prove to be very 'handy' indeed! Emily's parents were shocked when Emily was born with an eye on the end of her finger. BUtEmily has discovered that an eye on the end of her finger can be very handy. In these delightfully adventurous tales, Emily is mistaken for a bad witch, uses her eyefinger to help stop a runaway train, foils a flower gang that has been stealing rare plants, finds herself at the mercy of a cranky bull, escapes from rising waters over a bridge made of scared mice and to top it all off, joins her Great Aunt Olympia to find an ancient city in the sky!
- Author BiographyDuncan Ball is the author of many books of children's fiction, including the multi-award-winning Selby and Emily Eyefinger series, various picture books, five novels, a book of plays and a collection of funny poetry, My Sister Has a Big Black Beard. Duncan lives in Sydney.
- Author(s)Duncan Ball
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleEmily Eyefinger
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationNew South Wales
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight104 g
- Width194 mm
- Height136 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.