All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated by Beth and Joe Krush Emily's Runaway Imagination makes life on the family farm anything but ordinary. Her extraordinarily funny adventures lead her to bleach a horse, hold a very scary sleepover, and feed the hogs an unusual treat. But her most fantastic dream of all is to help bring a library to the tiny town of Pitchfork, Oregon. With rich details of life in a bygone era, Cleary weaves a satisfying story of how dreams can come true in surprising ways.
- Author(s)Beverly Cleary
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication03/05/2000
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width136 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joe Krush,Beth Krush
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.