CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution states that government shall t take private property except for public use and with just compensation. Officials from national organisations and state and local governments cited various purposes for which eminent domain can be or has been used, including the building or expansion of transportation-related projects; the elimination and prevention of conditions that are detrimental to the physical, social, and ecomic well-being of an area; remediation of environmental contamination; and ecomic development. This book provides information on the purposes for and extent to which eminent domain can be and has been used; the process states and select localities across the country use to acquire land, including by eminent domain; how the use of eminent domain has affected individuals and communities in select localities; and the changes state legislatures made to laws governing the use of eminent domain from June 2005 through July 2006.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight378 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byIrene Hines
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.