All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvolved Publishing presents the first in the Emlyn and the Gremlin series by author Steff. F. Kneff, illustrated by Luke Spooner. This charming story told in appealing rhymes will appeal to children just discovering the joy of reading, and the wonderful illustrations are sure to capture their imaginations. Emlyn is sure a Gremlin sneaks into the house at night. In the morning, she finds her room a mess, with gadgets and glitter strewn everywhere. Moose, her Great Dane, should be guarding the house, but he's so afraid he hides in his fort! Emlyn's mums insist Gremlins aren't real, but one day, Emlyn overhears the truth... and then she meets Gremlin for herself.
- Author(s)Steff F Kneff
- PublisherEvolved Publishing
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEvolved Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Luke Spooner
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.