All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA heartwarming story from the author of the I Survived series The endearing, if t quirky, Emma-Jean Lazarus is back in the companion to Emma-Jean Lazarus Fell Out of a Tree. When Emma-Jean thinks about asking Will Keeler to the Spring Fling dance, she gets a fluttering feeling in her heart. What would someone like Will say to someone like Emma-Jean? After all, Emma-Jean is a little?different. Meanwhile, Emma- Jean's best friend, Colleen, has a secret admirer. With the Spring Fling just days away, she asks Emma-Jean to figure out who he is so maybe then Colleen could ask him to the dance. It's a perfect plan. But what Emma-Jean discovers could have consequences for everyone?.
- Author BiographyLauren Tarshis lives in Westport, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Lauren Tarshis
- PublisherPuffin Books
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width161 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.