All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmma is staying with her cranky Uncle Hubert and strict Aunt Mechthild during the holiday. At first it appears that this will be a long and dull visit, filled with lonely activities. However, Emma soon discovers that her aunt and uncle have countless rooms, each designated with their very own quirky collection. There is a room just for snail-shells and ather for perfume samples. One evening Emma stumbles upon the Button Room, and suddenly a big gold button starts talking to her! When Emma touches it, she shrinks to button size and finds herself in the magical Buttonland. No sooner has she arrived than the Button Police are after her in hot pursuit it is their job, after all, to persecute all Non-Buttons. Luckily for Emma, she meets Louise, a silver button, and Gustav, a mother-of-pearl button. Together they try to help Emma back to the human world. That marks the beginning of a thrilling journey through the land of buttons. Emma in Buttonland is for any child with a love for magical worlds full of adventure, and for any parent who fondly remembers classic stories such as Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Gulliver's Travels.
- Author(s)Ulrike Rylance
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width173 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Silke Leffler
- Translated byConnie Stradling Morby
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.