All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Emmaline Davenport flies to Central America to join a meeting of researchers convened by archaeologist Scott Penman, she's naturally intrigued. Scott's findings point to a glittering possibility: that a lost civilization may still be out there in the jungle. But the path forward is blocked by treachery, impenetrable jungle, and hostile natives. With all this, can a budding attraction between Emmaline and Scott blossom into something more?
- Author BiographyCarol L. Johnston has always been passionate about writing. She began in the 1970's when a friend told her about a reoccurring nightmare she'd been having. As the friend explained her dream, an idea formed in the Carol's mind, and before long, she had finished her first story. She writes predominantly in the mystery, romance, and fantasy genres. Currently, she lives in Temecula, California with Joe, her husband of 43 years.
- Author(s)Carol L Johnston
- Date of Publication07/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.