All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe epic, harrowing paintings of French-Jewish artist Emmanuel Bornstein (born 1986) use recent European history--the Holocaust in particular--as a backdrop for carnivalesque scenes of controlled chaos. Bornstein's world stage of history is surveyed in this first English-language mograph.
- PublisherKerber Verlag
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationBielefeld
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintKerber Verlag
- Weight717 g
- Width244 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.