All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe epic, harrowing paintings of French-Jewish artist Emmanuel Bornstein (born 1986) use recent European history--the Holocaust in particular--as a backdrop for carnivalesque scenes of controlled chaos. Bornstein's world stage of history is surveyed in this first English-language mograph.
- PublisherKerber Verlag
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationBielefeld
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintKerber Verlag
- Weight717 g
- Width244 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.