All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmma was one confused chicken. Tok! she said, when she peeked through the window and saw what was happening to her eggs. Is that how they want my eggs? Then that's how I'll make them. But when Emma scrambled her next egg, one was pleased. She tried again, and again, until finally, she'd had eugh. If they didn't want her eggs, she wouldn't give them any!
- Author BiographyMargriet Ruurs is the author of over 30 books for children, including Wild Babies and A Pacific Alphabet. Two previous Emma books, Emma and the Coyote and Emma's Cold Day, won the Mr. Christie's Book Award Silver Seal. Born in the Netherlands, Margriet has lived in California, the Yukon, Alberta, and British Columbia. Currently she lives on Salt Spring Island where she runs a booklovers? B & B. Margriet conducts author visits and writing workshops at international schools around the world.Barbara Spurll is best known for her renderings of animals with attitude. Besides her award-winning work on the Emma series, Barbara's artwork enlivens many other books for children, including Mooki and the Too Proud Peacock, The Flying Tortoise, and Rhinos for Lunch and Elephants for Supper! Born in England, Barbara now lives in Toronto, Ontario.
- Author(s)Margriet Ruurs
- PublisherFitzhenry & Whiteside
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitzhenry & Whiteside
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width209 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Barbara Spurll
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.03Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.