Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll she wanted was her husband to come home...Newly married to the caring RAF pilot Jonathan Reece, Emma thinks that life couldn't be better. But her happiness is short-lived: within months, Jon's plane is shot down over France and he is declared missing, presumed dead. Alone and with two children to care for, Emma's first thought is how to support her family. But when she makes a new friend in the American businessman Jack Harvey, she is faced with a difficult decision. Should she take a last chance at happiness? The second book in the 'Emma' trilogy - a warm, stalgic saga, perfect for fans of Katie Flynn (Note: previously published as The Bonds That Break by Linda Sole).
- Author BiographyRosie Clarke was born in Swindon. Her family moved to Cambridgeshire when she was nine, but she left at at the age of fifteen to work as a hairdresser in her father's business. She was married at eighteen and ran her own hairdressing business for some years. Rosie loves to write and has penned over one hundred novels under different pseudonyms. She writes about the beauty of nature and sometimes puts a little into her books, though they are mostly about love and romance.
- Author(s)Rosie Clarke
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleEmma Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight274 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.