All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmmy was t an ordinary girl. She could talk to rodents. She could shrink to the size of a rodent. And just a few weeks ago, she had even become a rodent to defeat her evil former nanny, Miss Barmy.Emmy's parents, unaware of their daughter's other life, ship her off to visit two elderly aunts in Schenectady. Emmy figures her life will be ordinary at last, if rather boring. But she didn't count on her friend Ratty, whose search for his long-lost Ratmom brings him more than he bargained for. Here is the third book in the acclaimed Emmy series, complete with a flip book feature (bats!).
- Author BiographyLynne Jonell is the author of the novels Emmy and the Incredible Shrinking Rat, Emmy and the Home for Troubled Girls, and The Secret of Zoom, as well as several critically acclaimed picture books. Her books have been named Junior Library Guild Selections and a Smithsonian Notable Book, among numerous other honors. She teaches writing at the Loft Literary Center and lives with her husband and two sons in Plymouth, Minnesota.Jonathan Bean has a master's degree in illustration from the School of Visual Arts in New York. He has illustrated several books for young readers, including Mokie and Bik. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Lynne Jonell
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company
- Content Notefrontispiece
- Weight481 g
- Width148 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jonathan Bean
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.