All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShortlisted for the 2011 BPS Book Award Emotion Science is a state-of-the-art introduction to the study of emotion. Drawing on a wide array of research from psychology and neuroscience, the author presents an integrated picture of our current understanding of rmal as well as disordered emotions such as anxiety and depression. The author draws a clear distinction between emotions, moods and feelings, and suggests how they can be understood within an integrated model. The book is ideal for undergraduate and graduate courses in psychology and related areas, and will be a useful reference for active researchers.
- Author BiographyELAINE FOX is Professor of Experimental Psychology and Head of the Department of Psychology at the University of Essex, UK. She has published widely in emotion science and cognitive psychology and is an Associate Editor of the APA journal Emotion.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2009.
- Author(s)Elaine Fox
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/09/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note100 figures, 10 black & white halftones, 45 black & white tables
- Weight835 g
- Width174 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.