All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionHow is emotion related to kwledge and understanding? The articles assembled in this volume examine the 18th century as a time of discovery, when original answers to these questions were developed. The articles consider the impact of emotions on perception, the importance of narrativity in engaging with emotionality, and how emotions relate to self-mastery and self-therapy, external control and manipulation.
- Author BiographySonja Koroliov, University of Innsbruck, Austria.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication17/04/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleHallesche Beitr GE Zur Europ Ischen Aufkl Rung
- Series Part/Volume Number48
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight439 g
- Edited bySonja Koroliov
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.