All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionEver Feel Like Your Inner Age Doesn t Match Your Outer One? The Emotional Edge empowers you to stopreacting in knee-jerk waysthat hurt and instead start expanding your life to become the greatest expression of you possible. Once you kw your Emotional Age, you can take any needed steps to become an authentic adult so you stop giving your power away. You ll learn: You ll learn: --Whether you re a Parent, Child, or Adult archetype take the Emotional Age Quiz and find out --When you re inadvertently sabotaging yourself and why--How to channel fear and anger into courage and willingness--How to change your communication scale and style from passive or aggressive to assertive, accepting, and ultimately peaceful--Methods for fine-tuning into your unique needs mentally, emotionally, and physically--Ways to live your best life without guilt, shame, or blame--And lastly, how to rewrite and re-route your relationship, work, and bliss paths Never feel like a victim of circumstance, genetics, or your past again. Instead of letting your emotions get the best of you, w it s time to get the best of them!
- Author BiographyCRYSTAL ANDRUS MORISSETTE is a leader in the field of self-discovery and personal transformation. From a very tough beginning, Crystal has risen to become a world-renowned beloved life coach and women's advocate, bestselling author, international speaker, and founder of The S.W.A.T. Institute (Simply Woman Accredited Trainer). Crystal s message of resilience, strength, and inner power has allowed her to grace the stage with speakers such as Dr. Phil, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Suze Orman, Marianne Williamson, and many more.
- Author(s)Crystal Andrus
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarmony Books
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.