All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the layperson's guide to emotional intelligence using real, down to earth examples. Approachable style with EQ testing and practical exercises and visualizations to help readers address the way they think emotionally and live a happier, more authentic life.
- Author BiographyJane Wharam lives in Surrey, England and tries to practise what she preaches.
- Author(s)Jane Wharam
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication04/06/2009
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.