Emotional Vampires: Dealing with People Who Drain You Dry by Albert J. Bernstein (Paperback, 2012)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProtect yourself from people who take undue advantage and suck the energy out of your life Emotional Vampires will help you cope effectively with the people in your life that confound you, confuse you, and seem to sap every ounce of your energy. Bestselling author Dr. Al Bernstein shows you how to recognize each vampire type--antisocial, histrionic, narcissists, obsessive-compulsives, paraids--and deal with them effectively. He uses many examples from the latest news headlines, which will help you distinguish between the types and deepen your understanding of each one. In response to the daily calls and emails he got about the previous edition of this book, Dr. Al Bernstein has added his advice for dealing with those emotional vampires who come in the shape of spouses and lovers, relatives, and children. Dr. Bernstein shows you how to deal with each vampire type and what you need to do to keep from getting drained.
- Author BiographyAlbert J. Bernstein, Ph. D., is a clinical psychologist, speaker, columnist, and business consultant. Dr. Bernstein is also the author of Dinosaur Brains, Neanderthals at Work, and Sacred Bull.
- Author(s)Albert J. Bernstein
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight372 g
- Width221 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and expanded 2nd ed
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.