All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprising eight chapters written by leading sociologists from five countries, this volume demonstrates the significance of emotions for sociological inquiry. * Shows what sociology looks like when emotions are taken seriously. * Comprises eight chapters by leading sociologists from five countries. * Explores major sub--disciplines of sociology, including political sociology, ecomic sociology, and sociology of science. * Takes sociology in an exciting new direction.
- Author BiographyJack Barbalet is an Australian sociologist, currently Professor of Sociology at the University of Leicester, where he is Head of Department. He has written extensively in political sociology, sociological theory and the sociology of the emotions. He is editor of the Journal of Classical Sociology.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2002
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSociological Review Monograph
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight266 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byProf Jack Barbalet
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.