All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the authors provide up-to-date thinking and research on the broad range of emotional experience in working environments with particular attention to the causes of emotional change, the consequences of emotional experience for individuals and their organisations, and the implications for effective strategies for managing individuals (including oneself) and organisations. Offers systematic coverage of the latest concepts of emotion and methods for research in organisations Includes scientific understanding and critique of the field as well as implications for organisational practice.
- Author BiographyRoy L. Payne graduated in psychology at Liverpool University and has spent most of his career as a researcher and teacher in business schools and psychology departments in the UK. He is currently Professor of Organizational Psychology at Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Western Australia. His work has led to publications in major international journals on organizational structure and climate/culture, and he has also published extensively in the occupational stress area. The latter publications include four books co-edited with Cary L. Cooper which have been widely cited in the occupational stress literature. These remain active areas of interest, as well as more recent work on trust in organizations. Cary L. Cooper is BUPA Professor of Organisational Psychology at the Manchester School of Management, and Pro-Vice Chancellor of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology. He is President of the British Academy of Management, Fellow of the Academy of Management, and recipient of the Academy's 1998 Distinguished Service Award. He has published in an extensive range of journals and books on stress, health and well-being in the workplace and was founding editor of the Journal of Organizational Behaviour. He is a Fellow of the British Psychological Society, Royal Society of Medicine, and the Royal Society of Health.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2004
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight618 g
- Width174 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byCary L. Cooper,Roy L. Payne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.