All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionAlarge-scale investigation on how multilinguals feel about their languages and use them to communicate emotion. Combining quantitative and qualitative approaches, the author looks at the factors that affect multilinguals' self-perceived competence, attitudes, communicative anxiety, language choice and code-switching.
- Author BiographyJean-Marc Dewaele is Professor of Applied Linguistics and Multilingualism at Birkbeck, University of London, UK. He has published widely on individual differences in psycholinguistic, sociolinguistic, pragmatic, psychological and emotional aspects of Second Language Acquisition and Multilingualism. He is president of the European Second Language Association (2007-2011) and Convenor of the AILA Research Network Multilingualism: Acquisition and Use.
- Author(s)Jean-Marc Dewaele
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/08/2010
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.