Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a treatment of how individual and team emotions affect athletic performance. It provides students with an understanding of emotional patterns such as anxiety, anger and joy, as well as their impact on individual and team performance. It offers methods for determining the optimal emotional state of individual athletes, strategies for avoiding overtraining, burut and fatigue, while helping enhance performance. There is an overview of injury management and the positive emotional states that can actually accelerate the healing process and a reproducible IZOF model form and step-by-step data collection instructions.
- Author BiographyInternationally renowned sport psychologist Yuri L. Hanin, PhD, is Professor and Senior Researcher at the Research Institute for Olympic Sports in Jyvaskyla, Finland. He has been a university-level teacher and researcher in the field of sport psychology for more than 30 years. The author of three books as well as numerous book chapters and journal articles related to optimizing sports performance, Dr. Hanin has done extensive research, teaching, training, and activities with national, international, and Olympic teams, athletes, and coaches. In addition, he has been a speaker at conferences throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and Australia. Dr. Hanin has served as an associate editor of the European Yearbook of Sport Psychology. He is also a newsletter editor for the International Association of Applied Psychology (Division 12--Sport Psychology) and a member of the editorial board for the International Journal of Sport Psychology, The Sport Psychologist, Revista de Psicologia del Deporte, and Coaching and Sport Science. Dr. Hanin holds PhD (1970) and Doctor of Psychological Sciences (1986) degrees in Social Psychology from Leningrad University. He received the 1998 Visiting Scholar Award from the Australian College of Sport Psychologists and the 1999 Distinguished International Scholar Award from the Association for the Advancement of Applied Sport Psychology (AAASP).Dr. Hanin lives with his wife Muza in Jyvaskyla, Finland. In his leisure time he enjoys downhill skiing and swimming.
- Author(s)Yuri L. Hanin
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1999
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white halftones
- Weight794 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.