Emp Protecting Housing and Solar: A National Emp Protection Plan as Well as Emp Protection of Family, Homes and Communities. Protection Is Achieved Via Shielding, Bonding, Grounding, and Cable Surge Suppression and Filtering. by MR Don White (Paperback / softback, 2014)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses how to protect against a cataclysmic nuclear EMP (electromagnetic pulse) event. Testifying before congress and elsewhere, experts are in unanimous agreement that an upper atmospheric EMP explosion is t if, but when. It can impact an area like New England states, the East or West Coast, or the entire nation, depending on the explosion altitude. While t instantly killing humans and destroying infrastructure, it ends modern civilization and throws exposed regions back into the 1870 darkness era. This destruction is possible by rogue nations and scores of terrorists groups who kw, or think they kw, how to do this. The book provides solution options, and ways and means to mitigate or prevent this and the loss of lifestyle from happening. The book does t speak to anti-missile lasers or other military attempts to help preclude this. There are basically two parts to EMP protection: (a) a proposed national plan to protect America and (2) the details of how the protection process is accomplished. The former is covered partly in the author's book EMP Protect Family, Homes and Community, and his published articles, while this new book provides the many details of how EMP protection is accomplished. The book also speaks to EMP protection of manufactured, and site-built homes and how to retrofit existing homes. The book provides information and strategies to help preppers and survivalists to live far better lifestyles in a post-EMP environment. Benefactors of EMP protected solar-PV rooftops will enjoy free electricity both before and after an EMP event. Thus, a high-altitude EMP will dysfunction electric power-grid and electronic infrastructure (telecommunications; devices, equipment and system controls; and most transportation). Kwing these and how to mitigate them becomes vital to individuals and their entire communities. In this book, you will learn how to electromagnetically shield, bond, ground and cable surge suppress and filter, buildings and their solar rooftops to provide electricity through an electric power-grid outage that may last from hours to years. This book teaches relatively inexpensive means for electromagnetically shielding all size structures, -- cottage sheds, houses and commercial and industrial buildings to protect the electrical and electronic items inside from EMP destruction. Next to saving our civilization from extension, the biggest take-away is the millions of new jobs generated in fulfilling EMP protection over next decade. Most material is written for the lay or n technical. A few formulas are included for those wanting more analysis of risks, achievablity and performance measures.
- Author BiographyAbout the author, Donald R.J. White Don White, registered professional engineer, retd., holds BSEE and MSEE degrees from the University of Maryland. He is past CEO of three Electromagnetic Compatibility companies in metro Washington, D.C. Don has written and published 14 technical books over a span of of 35 years. His largest book was The EMC, Telecom and Computer Encyclopedia, an 800-page compendium. Don has taught 2-5 day seminars to over 14,000 engineers and technical people for 22 years from 29 countries in four continents. At Don White Consultants, he published a bimonthly trade journal called EMC Technology magazine circulated over four continents. He was the technical editor and wrote many of the tutorial articles. Don is past president of IEEE Electromagnetic Compatibility Society. He is listed in Who's Who in EMC.
- Author(s)MR Don White
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.