Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe 4th and 5th centuries are an epoch in which Church crosses from a persecution's period to its protection, happened by political authorities and especially by the imperial principle. During this season, the Christianity's foundations were set by the action of the ecumenical Church teachers. Nevertheless, Byzantine Empire also formed its function's principles. These two realities were joined, interacted and created the Byzantine culture. The current book is an historical and theological research of this period drawing conclusion from the vivid scriptures of great Fathers.
- Author BiographyDimitrios Porpatonelis was born in 1981 in Greece. He is a PhD candidate in Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. After 12 years serving in Greek army as an officer, he follows an academic carrier in Historic Theology. He studied in Thessaloniki (master of Theology), in Boston and now is writing his thesis in Munich, as an exchange researcher.
- Author(s)MR Dimitrios George Porpatonelis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.