All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1789, the French Revolution acted as the spark that ignited the volatile powder keg of Europe, pitching the continent into a conflagration of war and bloodshed that would last for decades. Amidst this chaos rose Napoleon Bonaparte, under whose influence France would become a dominant power, controlling, directly or indirectly, the majority of Europe. This companion for Field of Glory Napoleonic gives players all the information they need to recreate the French Revolutionary wars and the rise of Napoleon through to the campaigns of the Grande Armee and the early Empire. Emperors and Eagles also includes full army lists for the Peninsular Wars, where Britain and its Portuguese and Spanish allies slowly, but surely, turned the tide of the war and pushed Napoleon's forces back to their own borders.
- Author BiographyPeter Dennis was born in 1950. Inspired by contemporary magazines such as Look and Learn he studied illustration at Liverpool Art College. Peter has since contributed to hundreds of books, predominantly on historical subjects, including many Osprey titles. A keen wargamer and modelmaker, he is based in Nottinghamshire, UK.
- Author(s)Slitherine,Terry Shaw
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleField of Glory: Napoleonic
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note50 col
- Weight741 g
- Width190 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter Dennis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.