All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition provides an excellent overview of the field of epistemology. Revised sections on justification and kwledge and the Gettier Problem, and new sections on skepticism and naturalized epistemology, present the most important foundational and recent work in the theory of kwledge. Organized specifically with courses in mind, Empirical Kwledge is accessible to upper-level undergraduates and graduate students.
- Author BiographyPaul K. Moser is professor of philosophy at Loyola University of Chicago. He is the author or editor of many books on philosophy, including Philosophy after Objectivity (Oxford University Press 1993) and Contemporary Materialism (Routledge 1994).
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1996
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byPaul K. Moser
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.