All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionJoseph Martocchio's Employee Benefits: A Primer for Human Resource Professionals was written to promote a fuller understanding of employee benefits programs among students enrolled in college-level compensation and benefits courses. It's relevant to students who plan to be general managers, who deal with a variety of human resource issues in their day-to-day jobs, as well as to those who expect to be human resource practitioners. The real-world focus of Martocchio's text is evident on every page, as the author seeks to balance current academic thought with brief examples of contemporary benefits practices in business. Martocchio's Employee Benefits is forward-thinking and seeks to bring the topic into the mainstream of compensation understanding. The Fifth Edition continues to be concisely written, highlighting key issues in order to provide the reader with a solid foundation for discussing benefits issues with employee benefits professionals. As practices and laws affecting benefits change frequently, Martocchio stays on the cusp of recent developments, capturing all recent changes with his Fifth Edition.
- Author BiographyJoseph J. Martocchio is the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Professor in the School of Labor and Employment Relations, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He earned his Master's degree and PhD in human resource management from Michigan State University 's School of Labor and Industrial Relations. Professor Martocchio's research and teaching interests include employee compensation, employee benefits, and the influence of generational diversity on preferences for employee benefits. He has researched extensively, placing him in the top 5 percent of the most productive researchers published in premier applied psychology journals for the 1990s, according to a survey conducted by the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP). Martocchio is a fellow of SIOP and the American Psychological Association and a fellow of the Employee Benefits Research Institute. He is the co-editor of the annual research series Research in Personnel and Human Resources Management (Emerald Insight Publishing). Martocchio is the author of a textbook titled Strategic Compensation: A Human Resource Management Approach (Pearson Education).
- Author(s)Joseph J. Martocchio
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight598 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.