All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionThere are literally tens of thousands of cases that relate to the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).Courts relentless attention to ERISA is surprise in light of the transformative consequences of employee benefits throughout society. This can be overwhelming for anyone whose work implicates ERISA but especially for those who are uninitiated to employee benefit law.The primary objective of this book is to present in as concise a manner as possible what the authors have agreed are the most essential cases and most frequently litigated issues under ERISA.This book provides a window into the approach the courts have taken to the most fundamental aspects of ERISA litigation.
- Author BiographySharon Reece is currently Visiting Associate Professor of Law at The University of Maryland School of Law. Max D. Siegel is an Employee Relations and Compliance Specialist serving Holy Cross Health, a not-for-profit health system based in Montgomery County, Maryland.
- Author(s)Max D Siegel,Sharon Reece
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.