All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with the subject of employee benefits and aimed at the health care professional, this book is one of a series of concise volumes which give the facts needed to understand today's most critical legal issues and make informed decisions upon them. These handbooks also show health care operations how to comply with the range of laws which affect them. Each volume is a mini-treatise on a specific subject of immediate concern and includes an overview of the principal legal issue of each topic; a user-friendly format for easy access to information and support documents such as statutory text; model contract language and administrative ruling.
- Author(s)Aspen Health Law Center
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/03/1998
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleAspen Health Law Center current issue series
- Place of PublicationGaithersburg, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight205 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.