All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors review the state of the art in employee development, identifying what human resource development is, how it functions in today's organizations, what kinds of programs and methods are available, and how such programs are evaluated. They offer an integrated and comprehensive model of employee development through which programs can be implemented and coordinated in order to achieve better results. Finally, they provide case studies of two organizations that have utilized the integrated approach to employee development that they advocate.
- Author Biographyught /f Bobby /i C. /f Frank hanan /f W. /i Wray
- Author(s)Bobby C. Vaught,Frank Hoy,W. Wray Buchanan
- Date of Publication21/05/1985
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.