All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionPerformance is the key outcome of high morale, and the reason why it should be taken so seriously: with research gathered from some of the world's largest employee opinion databases and best academic centres, the authors lay out the morale-performance connection.
- Author BiographyCARY COOPER is Distinguished Professor of Organizational Psychology and Health and Pro Vice Chancellor at Lancaster University, England. He was Founding Editor of the Journal of Organizational Behavior, Editor of the journal Stress and Health, President of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy and Chair of the think tank The Sunningdale Institute in the UK's National School of Government. He has a number of Honorary Doctorates from universities and received an Honorary Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians. Professor Cooper was honoured with a CBE (Commander of the Order of the British Empire) in the Queen's Birthday Honours List in 2001, and was elected as Chair of the Academy of Social Sciences in 2009. Honorary fellowship for Cary Cooper http://www.lums.lancs.ac.uk/news/18953/honorary-fellowship-for-cary-c/ DAVID BOWLES is Managing Director of Research& Consulting International in Rancho Santa Fe, California, whose projects range from advising clients on employee morale and performance, and the measurement and management of morale and corporate culture. He is also a regular speaker to groups on these subjects. Dr. Bowles has a Ph.D. in management sciences (emphasis: industrial psychology) from the University of Manchester, Institute of Science and Technology, UK (UMIST), has had a long career in international human resource consulting and has worked across all major industry and non-profit groups. He can be reached at: email@example.com.
- Author(s)Cary L. Cooper,David Bowles
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/10/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight505 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.