All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis latest volume of Advances contains a series of original and invative empirical and survey papers that investigate theoretical and contemporary issues facing participatory organizations. The first four papers explore the growing area of participatory and labor-managed firms' survival. The second group of three papers offers a number of new approaches and insights into the performance effects of participatory firms, and the final group of papers provides a broad-ranging synthesis and assessment of the experience of employee ownership and participation in transition ecomies. Collectively, these nine papers truly constitute Advances in the Ecomic Analysis of Participatory and Labor-Managed Firms .
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication06/07/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAdvances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory & Labor-Managed Firms
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAndrew Robinson,Virginie Perotin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.