All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe success or failure of organisations is, in part, dependent on the success or failure of its employees and the relationship that they have with each other. Looking at Employee Relations from an organisational context perspective, this text is designed specifically to cater for the CIPD Employee Relations PDS module and for Employee Relations modules on HR and business degree programmes at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Author BiographyKathy Daniels teaches at Aston Business School and is a tutor for ICS Ltd in Employment Law and related topics. She is also a tutor on the Advanced Certificate in Employment for the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. She is a lay member of the Employment Tribunals, sitting in Birmingham. Prior to these appointments she was a Senior Personnel Manager in the manufacturing sector.
- Author(s)Kathy Daniels
- PublisherChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWimbledon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Weight1 g
- Width70 mm
- Height98 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.