All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with the subject of employment discrimination in the health care industry, this book is one of a series of concise volumes which give the facts needed to understand today's most critical legal issues and make informed decisions upon them. These handbooks also show health care operations how to comply with the range of laws which affect them. Each volume is a mini-treatise on a specific subject of immediate concern and includes an overview of the principal legal issue of each topic; a user-friendly format for easy access to information and support documents such as statutory text; model contract language and administrative ruling.
- Author(s)Aspen Health Law Center
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/03/1998
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleAspen Health Law Center current issue series
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.