Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
About this product
- DescriptionEmployment Law introduces the issues involved in the regulation of employees and their relations with their employers. It explain the framework governing employment contracts, dismissal procedures and redundancy payments. The book also covers TUPE, discrimination law and family friendly legislation.
- Author BiographyGillian Phillips is currently Director of Editorial Legal Services at Guardian News and Media Limited. She has worked at Times Newspapers and in BBC legal departments and is a part-time employment tribunal judge. She was a Senior Lecturer at The University of Law in Store Street, London. Karen Scott is a Senior Lecturer at The University of Law in London and is a part-time employment tribunal judge. Previously, she worked in the employment law department of Pattinson and Brewer Solicitors.
- Author(s)Gillian Phillips,Karen Scott
- PublisherThe College of Law
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCLP Legal Practice Guides
- Place of PublicationGuildford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollege of Law Publishing
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Format DetailsA4
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.