All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionBennett-Alexander and Hartman's Employment Law for Business, addresses law and employment decisions from a managerial perspective. It is intended to instruct students on how to manage effectively and efficiently with full comprehension of the legal ramifications of their decisions. Students are shown how to analyze employment law facts using concrete examples of management-related legal dilemmas that do t present clear-cut solutions. The methods of arriving at resolutions are emphasized, so that when the facts of the workplace problem are t quite the same, the student can still reach a good decision based on the legal considerations required by law, which remain relevant.
- Author BiographyDawn D. Bennett - Alexander is a tenured associate professor of Employment Law and Legal Studies at the University of Georgia's Terry College of Business and an attorney admitted to practice in DC and six federal jurisdictions. Laura Pincus Hartman is a clinical professor of business ethics in the department of Organizational Behavior at Boston University. She also serves as director of the Susilo Institute for Ethics in the Global Economy at BU. For the past 25 years, Hartman was honored to serve in many roles at DePaul University, and has been an invited professor to many universities across Europe. In addition to her work in Haiti, she is the author of several textbooks presented in more detail in About the Author in this 4th edition.
- Author(s)Dawn D. Bennett-Alexander,Laura P. Hartman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1487 g
- Width144 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.