All listings for this product
About this product
- Description*Shortlisted in the Management and Leadership Textbook Category at CMI Management Book of the Year Awards 2017* 'In this new, original book, Cecilie Bingham puts fairness, trust, organisational justice, and power at the heart of employment relationships in a variety of settings. This thought-provoking text provides academic, practical and theoretical insights into the contested nature of contemporary work and employment relations at workplace level. It should become essential reading for students, scholars, practitioners and policy-makers in the field.' - Professor David Farnham, University of Portsmouth, UK Mapped to CIPD learning outcomes at level 5 and level 7, Employment Relations: Fairness and Trust in the Workplace critically reflects on current research, commentary, evidence and practice in the employment relationship with a unique focus on organizational justice. Combining theoretical concepts, tools and models with practical examples, it is packed with invative learning features designed to help students to engage with the subject, including: * Extracts of recent news items linked to chapter content * Insights to help link theory and practice supported by podcast interviews on the book's companion website * A series of case study 'snippets', activities and revision exercises. The book is complimented by a companion website featuring a range of tools and resources for lecturers and students, including PowerPoint slides, Instructors' manual, multimedia links and free SAGE journal articles. Suitable for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students on Employment Relations, Industrial Relations or HRM courses.
- Author BiographyCecilie Bingham is a Principal Lecturer in Human Resource Management at Westminster Business School, UK.
- Author(s)Cecilie Bingham
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight680 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.