All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmerging from the 2011 Workplace Employment Relations Study, this new book provides the most authoritative and comprehensive coverage and analysis of the state of employment relations in Britain.
- Author BiographyBrigid van Wanrooy is a Principal Research at Acas, UK. Helen Bewley is a Senior Research Fellow at the National Institute of Economic and Social Research, UK. Alex Bryson is a Senior Research Fellow at the National Institute of Economic and Social Research, UK. John Forth is a Senior Research Fellow at the National Institute of Economic and Social Research, UK. Stephanie Freeth is a Senior Research Officer at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills, UK. Lucy Stokes is a Senior Research Officer at the National Institute of Economic and Social Research, UK. Stephen Wood is Professor of Management, University of Leicester, UK.
- Author(s)Alex Bryson,Brigid Van Wanrooy,Helen Bewley,John Forth,Lucy Stokes,Stephanie Freeth,Stephen Wood
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/11/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note26 black & white line drawings, 65 black & white tables
- Weight553 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine16 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.