All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the climate change crisis through scientific, historical, and spiritual lenses. Using Bernard Lonergan's functional specialization method, developed to facilitate collaboration among specialists, Raymaker and Durrani go beyond data analysis to look for inspiration to motivate and coordinate needed action by persons, groups, and nations.
- Author BiographyJohn Raymaker holds a PhD in interdisciplinary social ethics. He has spent many years in Japan, working at the Oriens Institute for Religious Research and studying Buddhism. He has published on social ethics, Christian-Buddhist relations, and world spiritualties. Ijaz Durrani is a scholar of Plasma Physics with more than four decades of teaching and research experience. He has published a number of books on physics both internationally and within Pakistan.
- Author(s)John Raymaker
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication26/12/2014
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.