All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmpowering Excellence inspires a revolution in teaching and assessment practices. These methods of teaching and grading represent a major step ahead in how teachers assess and interact with students. Empowering Excellence presents 12 significant shifts that encourage motivation, build confidence, and measure what students kw and are able to do based on the Common Core State Standards or equivalent standards in a highly supportive, student-centered environment. Teachers, administrators, and education professors will find ideas that will transform classrooms into places where students are filled with confidence and empowered to strive for excellence.
- Author BiographyJeff Halstead is also the author of Navigating the New Pedagogy: Six Principles that Transform Teaching and dozens of other articles published regionally and nationally. An educational trainer, staff developer and National Board Certified English teacher, Halstead lives with his family in Spokane, WA.
- Author(s)Jeff Halstead
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/07/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 2 tables
- Weight345 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.