Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionIn Empowering Students, educators Robert Brower and Amy Keller provide teachers with seven powerful steps that build character and promote success in students' lives. These steps include making critical distinctions; building strong and resilient relationships; avoiding negative attention; positive body language; small, positive behaviors and actions; practicing mirror relationship building ; and understanding and accepting consequences of your actions.
- Author BiographyRobert Brower, a school superintendent, has been a professional public school educator in Indiana for more than 30 years and is the author of Whose Business Is School Reform? Letting the Experts Drive School Improvement (Rowman & Littlefield Education, 2006). Amy Keller is a science department chair and teacher at Avon High School in Avon, Indiana.
- Author(s)Amy Keller,Robert E. Brower
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/07/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width162 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.