All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionToday, teachers are still using the book, chalkboard, and teacher-talk model of education developed in the Industrial Age. Author and teacher, Michael Roma, recognizes that there is a need to find out why and to determine how to empower teachers with the remarkable information techlogy that is driving the evolution for a global society and to enhance student achievement. The research for this work includes a review of the literature spanning the past 50 years. This book introduces a definitive, comprehensive approach to the use of techlogy in the classroom kwn as the Techlogy-Enhanced Curriculum or (TEC). Benefits of the TEC template: * Can be applied to any grade level * Optimally compatible with the system in place * Can be utilized without extensive teacher training Most importantly, Dr. Roma's book provides a convincing rationale for the use of educational techlogy and, thus, can be used as a primer for learners in colleges of education.
- Author BiographyMichael T. Romano is professor emeritus at the University of Kentucky and special assistant to the superintendent for the Williamsburg Independent School District, Williamsburg, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Michael T. Romano
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight258 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.