All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy-to-read, practical self-help book for adolescents. It is a simple guide helping youth learn to become their own best friend, override negative self-talk, and have a belief system that encourages personal responsibility. Great for parents, teachers, and counselors. Topics include: easy ways to identify thoughts, feelings, and behaviors of low self-esteem, 8 principles of self-esteem, 40 affirmations, teen self-esteem awareness indicator, dating tips, and journal questions for peer pressure.
- Author(s)Suzanne E. Herrill
- PublisherInnerworks Counseling and Publications
- Date of Publication01/12/1996
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationHouston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInnerworks Publishing
- Content Note70ill.
- Weight163 g
- Width163 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Reading Age10+
- Interest Age12+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.