Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn the midst of great evolutionary change on our planet, there are large numbers of us who share a passion to live from the heart instead of from ego. We understand how crucial personal transformation is to our collective commitment to bring forth a New Earth based on love, cooperation, equality, peace and harmony. We work diligently on our spiritual development and personal healing. Yet many of us are still t expressing our soul's full potential. Empowering the Spirit offers a unique process of self-inquiry to help with this important next step. Brimming with exercises and meditations, this book provides tools to activate deep levels of healing, self-awareness and higher states of consciousness. In addition it is filled with New Earth images, images that strongly evoke the spiritually-evolved world we are co-creating, to help us integrate these concepts more fully in our lives. In Part One, we are led through a deep internal journey where we are offered tools to understand and release fears of stepping into full power, strategies for self-observation and calming the ego, and ways to identify and heal chakra imbalances. We are given an in depth look at outmoded beliefs, both collective and individual, that create blocks to our full soul expression. Next we are guided to identify, understand and activate our pre-birth contracts and to deeply explore the multidimensional nature of our soul. In Part Two, we embark on an outer journey, weaving the activation and healing which occurred in Part One into our connections with others as we delve into the realm of relationships, families and communities and align them with New Earth principles to promote individual and planetary wellbeing. The process set forth in Empowering the Spirit comes from the author's four decades of experience as a transpersonal psychotherapist and spiritual teacher. The exercises and meditations are unique and kwn for their transformational power. ENDORSEMENTS: NICKI SCULLy, author of Alchemical Healing: A Guide to Spiritual, Physical and Transformational Medicine and Planetary Healing: Spirit Medicine for Global Transformation says: Empowering the Spirit is chock full of relevant information, insights that inspire, and tools and processes that accomplish their intentions... This book is an invaluable addition to your spiritual library. LINDA STAR WOLF, author of Shamanic Breathwork, Visionary Shamanism and Spirit of the Wolf says: Empowering the Spirit is 'right on time' for a world in creative chaos in need of great change...This book lives up to its name as a guiding light in a changing world. JOHN HORNEKER, author of Quantum Transformation: A Guide to Becoming a Galactic Human says: Empowering the Spirit is a book of inspiration... a vision of what life can become when we invite Spirit to infuse every breath of our human experience here on Earth.
- Author BiographySince the 1960's, my passion has been to guide & empower people to live their lives from their true nature, their most authentic selves, so that collectively we can transform Planet Earth. My role as teacher, psychotherapist and writer has provided me with a wonderful forum for this, as do my online classes and the workshops I offer around the country. My Doctorate of Ministry is from Venus Rising University in Shamanic Pyscho-Spiritual studies and I received an Masters of Social Work from the University of Illinois. As an LCSW, I have been in a private psychotherapy practice, specializing in Transpersonal Psychotherapy for several decades. Check out my blogs: Empowering the Spirit to Activate Your Soul Potentialhttp: //empoweringthespirit.blogspot.com/ and Living Our Multidimensional Potential, (http: //multi-dimensionalpotential.blogspot.com/). You can find information on the online classes and workshops I offer at my website at http: //www.empoweringthespirit.com/OL/ Now that our children are raised and launched, my husband and I have moved to the beautiful Smoky Mountains, building a home in a teaching and healing community filled with people committed to sustainability and personal & spiritual growth.
- Author(s)Judith Corvin-Blackburn
- PublisherHealing Concepts Publishing
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealing Concepts Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.