Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionFolks, we are in for a rough ride. As I write this book, the world ecomy is perilously close to crashing. People are losing jobs. Companies are closing. Foreclosures are accelerating with end in sight. Our leaders do t have a clue what to do. Our situation is dire and it will get worse. If your only answer to the question, How do I make a living? is Get a job, you may be in for a rude shock. There is hope--starting your own business. If you have any doubts about your financial future, come on inside.
- Author BiographyTerry W. Noel, Ph.D. is a professor of Management and Quantitative Methods at Illinois State University, where he teaches and conducts research in entrepreneurial learning and motivation. Dr. Noel has been published in some of the top journals in his field, including Academy of Management Journal, the Journal of Small Business Management, the Journal of Management Education, and the Journal of Entrepreneurship Education. His company, Entrescape, delivers education and advice to entrepreneurs both online and through live workshops. To inquire about speaking engagements and workshops, contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Terry Noel
- Date of Publication10/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.