All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSix misfits are drawn to the same sw-covered mountain. They settle halfway to the peak, build a fabulous garden, and proceed to create a new world that they cant access without the help of young Em and her friends. She doesn't have a clue about what they, together, are capable of or what lies in store for them in the near future. Moving forward on trust, they navigate virgin, treacherous ground even after the people of Yates decide they are a coven of witches that must be destroyed. Increasingly desperate, they try to outrun their fate.
- Author BiographyKris Heywood was born near Lake Constance and grew up around Munich. After spending many years in Southern California, she craved moody skies and four seasons and moved to the Pacific Northwest, where she has occupied various mountain cabins, along with uncountable cats, dogs, rabbits, and guinea pigs. For a long time she took in strays, but recently she has allowed the pet population to shrink by attrition. These days she lives in town along with two very smart German shepherds. She is a confirmed novel writer and believes that good fiction must, first and foremost, be distilled truth. Kris has produced four books, which are all available on Amazon.com. She is currently working on her fifth and is having lots of fun in the process.
- Author(s)Kris Heywood
- PublisherSiskiyou Press
- Date of Publication14/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSiskiyou Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.