All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn En el pais del silencio, verses are outlined like impressionistic brushstrokes tracing images, some alongside others; powerful images that assault the reader like speechless convictions of metaphors brimming with meaning. One speaks in the ambivalent language of poetry about sex, emotions, the inconsistencies of culture and civilization, and the impassiveness of time. It is where one hears what cant be spoken.
- Author BiographyGerardo Cardenas was born in Mexico but currently lives in Chicago. He is the head of the magazine Contratiempo. His collection of stories A veces llovia en Chicago won the 2013 Carlos Montemayor Interamerican Prize. His poems and stories appear in anthologies and publications in several countries.
- Author(s)Gerardo Cardenas
- PublisherEdiciones Oblicuas, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Oblicuas, Inc.
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.