All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWar has broken out between periods and commas as each has deunced the other as a parasite. In this poem from 1905, punctuation marks become characters and invite the reader to reflect on systems of political control that extend far beyond language --
- Author BiographyChristian Morgenstern was a German poet, writer, and translator. Rathna Ramanathan studied communication design at Central St. Martin s College of Art and Design and a holds a doctorate from the University of Reading. She currently runs the graphic design studio, minus9, and teaches design at Central St. Martin s.
- Author(s)Christian Morgenstern
- PublisherThule Ediciones
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThule Ediciones
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rathna Ramanathan
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.