All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDefinition of genius : someone who has exceptionally intellectual or creative power or other natural ability. Doing or creating something truly creative will be the defining feature of success in the 21st century. This requires us to seek out our abilities and the innate resources born to us, raise our performance and fulfil our potential - in other words, to enable our genius. This fascinating book examines the nature of genius in human beings and what it takes to go beyond mediocrity and ordinariness. Written by a leading thinker and consultant in human performance, together with contributions from other experts in the field, the book identifies three specific kinds of genius that are within everyone's reach: unique individual genius (in a specific discipline, craft or skill set); genius in any discipline, craft or skill set; moments of genius (that occur as spontaneous, unplanned events); and collective genius (the coming together of individuals to deliver something extraordinary).
- Author BiographyMyles Downey is an expert in human potential. He coaches executives and leadership teams and is the author of the bestselling Effective Modern Coaching.
- Author(s)Myles Downey
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Weight295 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.