All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe person you love should contribute to your happiness, help you grow as an individual and encourage your freedom and independence. However, as we are reminded by the cognitive therapist and bestselling author Walter Riso, the culture that we are immersed in is based on an anachronistic conception of love, which considers suffering, self-denial and renunciation prerequisites for a long term relationship. Riso launches a manifesto for authentic emotional release, to maintain deep and authentic relationships with ather person, without losing our identity or being caught in a vicious cycle of dependency. The author proposes a wise and total love that will reinvent itself without obsessions or slavery. I love you because I love you, because I have chosen you and I like being around you, t because you are essential to my happiness. I do t need you; I prefer to be with you.
- Author BiographyWalter Riso is a psychologist specializing in cognitive therapy and has a master's degree in bioethics. He has been a therapist for twenty-eight years, alternating as university chair, conducting research in clinical practice and scientific disclosure and psychological publications. He currently teaches cognitive therapy in different faculties of psychology in Latin America and Spain, and is honorary president of the Colombian Association of Cognitive Therapy.
- Author(s)Walter Riso
- PublisherEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Out-of-print date09/06/2015
- Weight200 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.