All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDue to the lower costs of nickel catalysts and the high abundance of nickel complexes, enantioselective nickel-mediated transformations have received a continuous and growing attention in recent years. This book demonstrates the diversity of chemistry catalysed by chiral nickel catalysts. Discussing several different enantioselective transformations, this book presents the impressive range of uses that have been found for vel and already kwn nickel chiral catalysts, from basic organic transformations to completely vel methodologies including fascinating one-pot domi and multicomponent reactions. This much-needed book is ideal for researchers and industrialists in organic chemistry, synthesis and medicinal chemistry.
- Author BiographyHelene Pellissier is a Researcher at CNRS, France. He research focusses on the chemistry of bisallylsilane and its large application in organic synthesis.
- Author(s)Helene Pellissier
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication23/03/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleCatalysis Series
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Weight726 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.